After a long waiting period we can finally open the rental of Canoe Kayak in Ardèche. The rental companies are committed to applying and enforcing strict sanitary rules for our activities to work.
- In order to avoid waiting at the reception, make your reservation and payment in advance (by internet, for example).
- No more than 10 persons at the reception area at the same time.
- Wearing a mask by customers at reception and equipment points is required.
- Wearing a mask in a bus and hans-desinfection before boarding are required.
- The seats in the bus are assigned by your driver.
- Life-jackets are systematically disinfected and cleaned but, as a precaution, a t-shirt must be permanently worn under your life-jacket.
- Wearing of the mask by all the staff.
- Establishment of buffer zones and distancing at reception.
- Sanitary facilities and water points equipped and disinfected in accordance with sanitary recommendations.
- Establishment of separate pick-up and return areas.
- Disinfection of equipment (life-jackets, paddles, waterproof containers, canoes and kayaks) in accordance with sanitary recommendations and adapted with ecological concern and respect for the environment.
These rules may be changed in accordance with requests of the prefectures. We will update it as soon as we are informed of the changes to be made.